Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Time Globaloria-er

   Hey! This is my first time in Globaloria, a tech class open for students to learn about technology and how to make video games. I'm loving Globaloria so far! Right now we're working on our wiki, editing it, uploading files, coding- all that stuff. I have experience with coding pretty well since I own a few websites- coding is a necessity when it comes to that stuff. I think it's really cool working with computers more that's actually school related, and there's not students in the class that don't have an idea how to change font on word processor. Things go a lot smoother and you learn tons, being a whole lot more fun then any other class I have! I'm excited for what lays ahead, especially the video game making!

No comments:

Post a Comment